7.10.2011

1 Year!

Hello everyone! We just celebrated Cozi's one year and Nate and my five year anniversary. The true celebration for our anniversary hasn't quite happened but we have some babysitters in town so probably this week! Anyway, here are some pics from the Fourth and Cozi's Very Hungry Caterpillar Extravaganza!



Cozi in her tutu.


The Haynie's and their favorite granddaughter or niece


Onsie courtesy of me and tutu courtesy of Auntie Becca



The fam.




Cozi and her favorite Haynie aunt



Eating the cake.



The decor



I'm patriotic!!



Back to the top



"Mommy! Don't you want some?!"


7 comments:

Erin Boehm said...

I LOVE that last picture!!! :)

Lauren Kay said...

Whoa! You blogged! Hooray for Cozi!!! Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!

Ryan and Staci said...

Yahoo for blogging! :) Happy birthday and anniversary...love you guys!

Sarah Haynie said...

I am so glad you posted Cozi's big first birthday. I wanted to see pictures and are there any videos? I would love to hear her voice and see her in motion. Maybe we can SKYPE. I am also glad that we have blogging. Keep blogging for all of us that miss living close to you. Hugs

Lloyd and Kay said...

What cute pics of you all. So happy for little Cozy and her B-day. Can't believe she is that old already.
We sure do miss you all. Hope you are having a great time in Texas.

Sarager Family said...

She is so cute crazy how fast time goes by.

Cassanova said...

cuteness overload!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/9-manfaat-mengangkat-kaki-sebelum-tidur/