10.25.2010

Growing and Growing!

Well as most babies do, Cozi is growing and growing! We are coming up on 4 months soon and it's crazy how quickly time passes when you are sleep deprived! Nate and I are continually surprised at what a wonderful child we have. There is no way we deserve it. But she is wonderful none the less! She is sleeping an average of about seven hours straight a night. She talks continuously (an unsurprising trait). She's beginning to reach for things. And Nate and I are getting wound more and more around her chubby little fingers! Some pictures for you to ogle.


Oh Hey!!!

Just getting comfy...

I shouldn't eat my fingers??

I kept trying to get a good pick of Cozi doing some tummy time but she was either spitting up or looking drugged. This is as good as it got!

Sorry for not turning the pic... Cozi on her beautiful quilt Grandma Haynie made!

On the adult side of things.... I'm working two days a week in the Springs for an awesome office. I'll begin working at an office here in town on the 29th. And then in January I'll be up to four days a week. Nate is working at the local Country Club. Luckily our work schedules alternate right now so one of us is always home for the Cozinater. We're still working on applications for med school prereq's. So we'll let everyone know what's going on when it happens!

8 comments:

Rischel said...

She is so beautiful!!!

Theron & Melissa said...

Gorgeous! She is getting cuter by the day! Thanks for sharing :D

Lauren Kay said...

Oh my! She's SOOOOOOOO cute! SO cute!

Sarah Haynie said...

Cozy is spoiling you both. Not many babies sleep so well. AND, she is just beautiful -- off the charts. I want to hold her so much. Love you all and enjoy this very special time in your life.

KinseyBug said...

I miss her, so is such a beautiful baby! I love seeing the pictures of her growing up, hope colorado is treating you great and we miss you guys!

georgeandmarie said...

LOVE!!! I miss you guys and wish we got to get to know little Cozi she is beautiful!! Wish you guys the best!! Love you all!!

Colton Anne said...

She is so cute...but of course I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys!! I so wish we were closer to each other to have her and Rex hang out together! You know...MU has a GREAT med school!! :)

D$ said...

What a wonderful bundle of love. So glad she is close!