3.28.2010

Sorry

Ok ok. I need to be better. But what post do I start that doesn't say so?? Anyway, recent news slash the only new pics I have on my camera.My cousin Ashley was married in December. And Ashley, Lauren, and I are each others' favorite cousins. So we take photos together when we can. Also, we love to dance.

This pic is also from said wedding. Surprisingly enough, my hair is still brown but Nate's has grown out even longer now. And it looks goooooood.


We inherited this chair from Nate's mom, Dawnelle, and Nate and I decided to refinish it. It's a rocking chair that we are painting for the baby's room. I almost forgot to take a before pic. We'd already sanded the seat when I remembered. But I will def get an after pic!


This last Saturday, my mother-in-law, Dawnelle, threw me a baby shower. My birthday was the following Monday so Nate had me and my friends/fam picked up in a limo to take us to the shower! I got about 5 pics before my camera died. And these are the two that made the cut. Above is me, Aunt Michelle (Nate's side) and her daughter Kinsey.


This is me (obvs), Lindsay, and cousin Ashley. The limo was awesome. Nate ordered the non-disco limo but we got the disco limo. Unfortunately I didn't get pics of Autumn and Shelly. I'll have to steal some from Dawnelle. The baby shower was wonderful as well. I'm so lucky to have the friends I do! Until next time!

5 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there but I am sooooo glad you posted some of the pics, more????? LOL

Colton Anne said...

Glad you posted...thought you had fallen off the blog radar!! :) Looks like lots of fun with your shower...hope you got lots of great gifts for you new little girl!!

KinseyBug said...

FINALLY!!!! Thanks love the pics and love you!

Maria said...

im just really glad you got the disco limo.

KinseyBug said...

Ps I am glad you are blogging again!