9.21.2009

Review #1


Hello bloggers. I had an epiphany the other day. Contrary to how it seems, a lot of thought goes into my blog and my posts. You would think I would post more often if this was the case, or maybe write more clearly and hilariously. But sadly that is not so. I find there is something holding me back. I'm worried about offending any readers due to my (somewhat outlandish) opinions. You can ask my dad. Or Husband. Or sisters. Or even my patients. So, back to the epiphany. I've decided to review random things in my life more often. Hopefully, this will still be clever but can also keep me from blaring my all too opinionated opinions all over cyber space while at the same time encouraging me to update more frequently. Here we go.

Review # 1
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Foaming Body Wash

I don't know why I wanted to try this body wash. I guess because I like the foaming hand soap, I thought this would also be a great idea. Also, I got it for free. Anyway. I tried the scent on the right. Warm vanilla sugar. Which doesn't smell nearly as good as I thought it would. Sigh. But the other problem is (and why didn't I think of this before...) the soap is already foamed. So i have to use like six pumps to even get half of the lather I want. I feel like I'm gonna run through this baby like I run through a giant bag of peanut m&ms. Without the same satisfaction or tummy ache afterwards. So, for future reference, no go on foaming body wash. Especially Warm vanilla sugar.

2 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

What about Mango Mandarin? You didn't even mention that one. I do like the foaming soap for just washing my hands though. And I like the Rain one. Can't remember what the full name is Something Rain, Rain something... smells good.

Mary Anderson said...

Where is the joy in taking a shower if you don't get to make all the bubblelys yourself? I would have to agree that you are correct in this review. I feel the same way with foam hand soap... =(