8.02.2009

My Turn

Greetings and salutations dear bloggers. Nathan here for a little masculine update about our recent adventures. I noticed that Olivia was quick to post photographs and her comments of our trip to Corpus Christi. While that is all well and good, I felt that I should also post my favorite pics and post a few comments of my own! I understand that my pics may not be as "cute" or "special" but it do hope add a little of my flavor to the mix.

Fishing with Dad
Fun Stuff! And boy did those Red Snapper taste good that evening. Dad had lots of fun too, even though he doesnt look like it in the pictures.
5 AM. The hardest part was getting up on-time.



Our boat, the Gulf Eagle.

The water was very blue and clear. You could actually see the shark and fish attack your bait!

Commercial fishing boat. Lots of shark here. And a school of approx 32 dolphins.

Dad and me.

The entire days take. We caught four Red Snapper, two apiece, and dad hooked a ling cod! Alas, the ling was too small to keep. But only by two inches!



All in all, we were happy with the catch. Time to eat!!

2 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

I love the masculinity you've added to the blog Nate. I love Red Snapper. I hope all is well!

Sarah Haynie said...

You probably do not know this grandson, but . . . red snapper is my favorite fish. Always order it even if it is not listed on the menu. :) Looks like a lot of fun. I am so glad you keep posting pics and thoughts on your blog. That also goes for Olivia. LOL