7.27.2009

Thank you friends!!

Hey guys! I was so thrilled by the plethora of comments from the previous pictures that I decided to put more up! Don't worry there's even more pictures so keep showing the love! If you like, no pressure. So here's a few more from Corpus and a couple from our 3 year anniversary. Can't believe it's been that long!


Man o' war. Can you see the tentacles?!?!

As a hygienist, I had to take a pic of this washed up toothbrush...

Nate's catch from deep sea fishing. Two red snappers. Delish.

Neilsen's Frozen Custard for the anniversary. Delish as well.

Us at the Bountiful Temple. Where we got married. How cute are we.

5 comments:

Ryan and Staci said...

Keep the pictures coming! :) Love the temple, don't love dirty toothbrushes, love Nelsons and love you guys so to sum it up....I loved this post!!!!!

Lauren Kay said...

I like you. Love the pics. Still wish I could have been at your wedding.

Sarah Haynie said...

More special than ever, if that could be possible. I LOVE all the pics. Thanks for posting them. LOL

KinseyBug said...

3 YEARS!!! Wow! That is incredible! Happy late anniversary and the jellyfish scares me...gross

Lloyd and Kay said...

What a fun blog. You two were meant for each other. Sure miss the pitter patter of your little feet. Loved the pics.