7.23.2009

This one's for you.

I finally got around to signing in to my dashboard and noticed we have a follower. So Erin, I dedicate this blog to you.

I always get on my blog with the idea that I'll blog something. Then I end up spending all my time blogstalking instead. Boo.

Nate and I have recently returned from a long overdue vacation to Corpus Christ, TX with his fam. Hopefully I will post pics later, no promises though. In Corpus, we renewed our tans, Nate got reacquainted with his other love (the ocean), Liv saw a sting ray in the wild, and will never drive to Corpus again. Too many hours in the car.

We're hoping to get into a routine now that supposedly all our trips and craziness is done for the summer. It never really ends, though, right?

Also, I've come up with some new inventions like unto the lower half coat from the winter.


2 comments:

KinseyBug said...

So...if I become your follower will you dedicate your next post to me??

<3

Olivia said...

Of course Kinsey! But that's the only time... ;)