4.28.2009

Graduation!

Well guys! I made it!  I graduated last night with a BS in dental hygiene from the Utah College of Dental Hygiene!  How awesome is that!  Unfortunately, I had the still camera and Nate had the video camera.  So, I only have pics of behind the scenes before the ceremony and Nate has the ceremony but I don't know how to put it on the computer...Alas, I can;t bore everyone!  Anyway.  Here are a few pics.  I was asked to speak at graduation which was awesome!  I was also acknowledged for my grades, my SADHA involvement, and my class representing as a class representative.  But also, I was awarded the Golden Scaler!  It was a surprise and I was stoked.  Needless to say I'm on cloud nine and ready to be knocked of this high with my impending clinical exams this weekend!  Wish me luck!!

Katt, me, Shawna
Chelsea with my award...
Me and Cierra
Heidi, me, and Hailey
Courtney and me
Liver and Xtina
Lauren and I (we blew this picture up and put it on foam board for our graduation party.  It was awesome!)







7 comments:

JanEllenSanders said...

Awesome Olivia!! Wish you could come take care of our teeth!! You would be proud to know that Julia and Sterling were cavity free this morning....keep in mind they both told their hygenist...."we brushed our teeth THREE times before we came this morning"....That made it sound like they don't brush regularly!!!!!! We will see what Caroline's mouth looks like next week. Wish we could have been there with you. I know your parents are proud of you.

Suzanne said...

congrats on graduation and the award. i am cooler for knowing you! whoo-hoo! good luck with the big exam this week, even though i am sure you will ace them.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how happy I am about that picture....I will let it slide because it is your blog, but yikes.....

Lacey.costner said...

Congrats Liv!!! that is soo awesome!! And good luck with the exam!!

Sarah Haynie said...

You are one awesome young lady and I do hope you are proud about what you have accomplished because I am. My love to you both. One down and one to go!!!! Hugs and much love.

Colton Anne said...

Congrats!! And double congrats with all the grade perks and awards! You have a right to be on cloud 9! I hope your clinicals went well! Love ya lots!

Chris and Brittney said...

Congratulations! I bet you are so happy its over! What are you going to do now? Have you found a place that you want to work yet?