7.09.2010

Cozi's home!!

Cozette Michele Haynie was born 7.7.10 and 2:58pm. She was 6 lbs 15.6 oz and 17.5 inches long. I'd been supposing she would arrive on the seventh since her first ultrasound because the seventh was Nate and I's anniversary. So, a wonderful present but now we're sharing the day.

So quick synopsis. We made it to the hospital at about 1245. Got my epidural around 2ish and she arrived at 258. It was a very quick labor. Also, how do people deliver without an epidural! Having that epidural made it so I could truly be excited, not just wrapped up in my pain. She is a beautiful, and so far, calm baby girl. We're so grateful to have her here!

Right before we left the hospital

Nate and his baby girl.

Baby Cozi and I. Note the hospital gown...


Cozi and her best friend, Jude.


First family photo.

6 comments:

Jules AF said...

Congrats!!! Why Cozette? Is it from Les Mis?

dani koelliker said...

congrats Olivia! your baby is adorable! she's lucky to be your daughter! hope everything's going well adjusting to being a new mom:) i'll need to come see her sometime and somehow:)
-dani

emily Stoddard said...

Liv! Congrats! She is absolutely darling and beautiful!! So happy for you! Happy new mommy!

Ryan and Staci said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! :)

cassidy said...

She is SOOO cute. I love her dark hair. And I'm jealous of your short labor.

Congrats!!!!!

Colton Anne said...

That is so cool that she was born on your anniversary! She's still so cute by the way! Hope all is well with adjusting to parenthood and moving, etc!!