3.16.2009

Mystery liquid

So for those of you who don't know, Nate and I are still residing at my grandparents' house!  And since we're in such a lovely neighborhood, lots of people drop off little papers advertising for their businesses and such.  Almost everyday when I come home there's an advertisement for cleaning the windows or painting the house or whatever.  Well, today our lovely neighborhood cleaners dropped off not only the advertisement but also a western family cottage cheese container.
Albertsons Cottage Cheese Small Curd
Only this cottage cheese container was not full of cottage cheese (which I was somewhat grateful for...non-refrigerated cottage cheese...*shutter*).  Although I am really unsure what was inside the container.  It smelled sort of citrusy... but due to the advertisement for house cleaning, I was doubting whether it was edible or cleaning material... Needless to say I dumped it out.  But here's another puzzling part, it had lumpy bits.  W
TF?  Who does that?!  Hopefully whoever does reads my blog and will inform me their way of thinking.  But for now, this is how I feel...



1 comment:

auttelf said...

Thank you for enlightening posts. I love reading them! :)